2D/3D Training Guides for TurboCAD Deluxe
2D/3D Training Guides for TurboCAD Deluxe includes 15 self-paced work sessions. A full instruction video on how to complete each task is included with each work session, along with a practical task drawing to produce a similar drawing with the tools learned. As you work along with each video, pause, rewind or fast-forward while you draw. Lessons can be repeated as often as you like.
Learn all you need to know to master 2D/3D design in TurboCAD Deluxe. This comprehensive course takes you from beginner to advanced in a single course.
- A highly detailed and illustrated TurboCAD Deluxe 2D Tools section provides instruction in all the tools needed to produce 2D technical and architectural drawings.
- 7 work sessions provide a wide range of instruction on 2D drawings, with seamless progression from 2D drawing to 3D design
- 8 work sessions provide all the knowledge needed to produce 3D Designs. Subjects such as the 3D Design Environment, Creating & Extruding Profiles, 3D Objects, Parametric Updates, Boolean Facet, Assembly and 3D Scene tools using basic to advanced 3D features.
- Each session contains a fully detailed Task Drawing & Worksheet with a full Activity Overview outline at the start of each session.
- Each Work session contains a fully finished example of the Task Drawing and also provides a sample from which to start the Session.
- All drawings can be opened in TurboCAD Deluxe, or viewed and downloaded in pdf format.
- Each Session is supplied with a full summary of the key features of the tasks at the end of each Work session.
A 690 page fully detailed and illustrated PDF can be viewed or printed from your laptop. Access the TurboCAD Forum and Online User Guides for additional information.