Turbocad Mac Deluxe V9 and Training Bundle
Complete 2D/3D CAD for Mac, Plus Training
The Turbocad Mac Deluxe V9 and Training Bundle combines complete 2D/3D drafting and modeling with 16 self-paced video training sessions at a special price. Take advantage of all the powerful features in TurboCAD Mac Deluxe with this valuable bundle.
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe v9
TurboCAD® Mac Deluxe v9 is the all-purpose 2D/3D design solution that lets you easily share data with common file formats. It’s 64-Bit compatible to load, process, and render design of nearly any size, powerful enough for even advanced architectural, mechanical, and general CAD design.
- Complete 2D/3D Design – Intuitive 2D/3D design tools, easy editing tools, text and dimensioning tools translate ideas into reality. Plus save time with over 11,000 pre-drawn symbols included.
- Architectural Design – Easily create floor plans with the drafting assistant or choose from 1,000 included pre-drawn plans. Insert parametric doors and windows into self-healing, auto-dimensioning walls with tools for precise placement.
- Mesh, Surface, and ACIS® Solid Modeling – Quickly create 3D objects using powerful surface modeling and ACIS® solid modeling tools. Snaps and alignment aids ensure accuracy.
- CAD & Graphic Compatibility – Get support for popular industry-standard file formats including New AutoCAD® 2016 .DWG/ .DXF, Adobe® Illustrator, 3DS, ACIS®, SAT, PDF, and many more.
- New 3D Printing Tools – Now access a suite of validation tools to check and prepare a part for 3D printing.
TurboCAD Mac 2D/3D Training Guides
This multimedia Training program aims to provide the TurboCAD Mac user with a comprehensive learning tool which spans 2D drawing and 3D design.
This Guide is presented in a Tutorial format, allowing the user to follow the step-by-step instructions from concept to completion. All the Tutorial content in this Guide contains designs which instruct how to create 2D geometry in order to produce 3D solid models in fluid start-to finish tutorials.
Each Session contains an Introduction Sheet which illustrates in detail the sketch or model which will be produced during the Session, complete with important information, estimated session duration and a fully completed drawing sample of the session. The drawing sample can be viewed or printed as a pdf or opened using your TurboCAD Mac software.